jueves, 3 de marzo de 2016

MODULE 1




this teaches us more easily understand the verb to be, for prayers, enter a conversation, etc.
for example

  • There is a rabbit inside.
  • There is a problem
  • The party is tonight.
  • She is beautiful



ARTICLES: A/AN




The article A is used before singular, countable nouns which begin with consonant sounds.

Examples:

  • He is a teacher.
  • She doesn't own a car.
  • I saw a bear at the zoo.



The article AN is used before singular, countable nouns which begin with vowel sounds.

Examples:

  • He is an actor.
  • She didn't get an invitation.
  • I saw an eagle at the zoo.




NATIONALITIES





The theme was very chevere nationalities in class as was done through exhibitions, everything was fun and each of them learned a lot.

for example
  •  I live in Japan.
  • I live in colombia
  • I live in france




jobs




the working class was fun professions, classes and learn from each didactic always faster.

for example
  • my father is a professor at the University of monserrate
  • my aunt is public accountant
  • my sister is studying forestry engineering
  • my uncle is electromechanical engineer



ACTIVITIES




carrying out the activity of professions



carrying out the activity nationalities










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario